This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Back in the groove

I think I'm over my creative slump for the day. I'm back to feeling enthusiastic about creating cards. I think I was feeling a little tired and felt a bit moody. I did make a card last night right before I went to bed and it came out the way I wanted it so it brought back good feelings again.

Sometimes the finished cards reflect how I am feeling. When I don't feel good, my cards are not as creative . I don't want to work on the card too much and I resort back to what is most easiest or least creative. . .just because I don't feel like working on a card.

Anyway, tonight I'm going to make a few cards . . .I'm going to try out a few different sketches. We'll see how it goes.

Until later. . .

No comments: