This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, November 05, 2006

Page Map/Card sketches

http://www.pagemaps.com/

Click on the title of this post and you will be directed to a fabulous website for card-makers. If it doesn't link you directly to the website, copy the above URL and paste it to your address section and click "go".

The above website is a link to page maps or card sketches that you may use to help organize your card design. Sometimes I get stumped when creating a layout for my cards and these maps/sketches provide me inspiration to create something I would not have initially thought of.

When I have the time, I'm going to start creating my own and post it on this site. Right now, I'll just post the link to this site. I have to figure out how to add a box for links to other resources on this blog site. I haven't had a chance to explore how to navigate this blogging site.

My other goal will be to post daily lessons or daily samples of cards I've made. I want to teach a rubber stamping class at my house but my husband don't want "strangers" over to our house. At our last house, when I suggested that I start rubber stamping lessons, he said I could if we sit outside in the patio. I nixxed the idea because it would be difficult to bring all of my tools, stamps, and papers outside just to have the wind blow and everything starts flying. Over here in our new house. . .he suggested doing it in our garage. Maybe next year I'll clean up the garage to the degree that it would be comfortable and presentable for other ladies to come over and make cards. I would prefer to do it on our dining table inside of the house once a month. What's the harm in that, right? We'll see.

Anyway, here is the website for the page maps which includes scrapbooking maps as well as card maps. Check it out. . .it's a great site.

No comments: