This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, November 10, 2006

Personal Challenge

I've decided to make a card with different sketches each day. I will post each card I make. . .now I need to figure out how to upload the sketch drawing. I'm new with this blog thing so I'm still learning how to use all it's features.

I wish it was simple to upload pictures. There must be another way to do it without having to have my photos hosted by another company then writing it in "html" on this blog. I've spent so much time trying to figure things out that I haven't had time to make cards!!!!

Until later. . .

No comments: