This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, November 19, 2006

Plans For the New Year

I started making Christmas cards sometime in October and I found that it was too late. My goal was to use all of my Christmas rubber stamps this year and I didn't meet that goal. I think I'm going to make at least 10 Christmas cards a month so I'll have a bunch in stock next year without having to rush and consuming all of my time.

It's been fun but I found that I ended up a bit burned out and am very tired. I'm planning to return to work in January and obviously, won't have time to sit and make cards. I'm going to start making Valentine cards in December whenever I have the free time.

We'll see how it goes.

Until later. . .

No comments: