This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, November 11, 2006

Slide Show

Gosh it took me several hours to figure out how to embedd the slide show on to my blog. The different slide show layouts were too large to fit completely on to my blog layout. I tried to adjust the width of the layout so that it would fit but I did not know which html code applied to what part of my layout so whenever I would adjust the html codes it would mess up my layout.

I decided to put the horizontal slide show at the top rather than a square one on the side of my layout - which was what I preferred. I had no choice but to put the horizontal one at the top. It doesn't look bad up there. . .it show case my cards so it's all good.

Now that I'm done, I now can concentrate on making cards and rubber stamping rather than messing with this blog.

Until later. . .off to making cards I go!!

No comments: