This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, November 18, 2006

Stampin Up Perfect Layers

Whoohoo! Received my Stampin Up Perfect Layers. I haven't used it yet but I'll try it out tonight and I'll do a product review. I bought it because I wanted to see if I can get a cleaner edge to my card layering. I typically eye-ball the edge and cut but I've seen cards with perfect looking edges and found out they used the Perfect Layer. We'll see. There doesn't seem to be much to it. . .just a see through type of ruler that you cut along the edge using a craft knife.

Until later. . . .

No comments: