This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Taking a break

I did not make any card today. This is unusual for me but the last few days, I haven't been in the mood to do so. I've been having somewhat a creative block. I've been doing this for so long on a daily basis for several hours a day that I think I'm beginning to burn out a little bit. I need to step away from this for a little while.

I've had episodes such as this on several occasion and I usually come back feeling refreshed and the creative juices start to flow again. During these dark moments I start to wonder if I should stop and sell my things. I've invested a lot of money on my rubber stamping and sometimes can't control my need to buy more things. Then when I go through a creative slump, I start to feel that I'm nuts that I've bought so many rubber stamping stuff and start to feel guilty about how much money I've spent on this hobby.

I know I'll get over this period. . .I just need a few days rest.

Until later. . .

No comments: