This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, November 13, 2006

Unproductive Day

I didn't make any cards today. I started off ready to go but everything else got in the way. My craft room is a mess and I can't stand the way it looks right now. When my room is messy, I can't concentrate. It bugs me like crazy. It's almost 6:00 p.m. Geez, where has the day gone? It seems the days are going by faster. I wake up early in the morning and all of sudden it's time to go to bed. It's like a flash. . .and it's not like I'm a very busy person. Imagine when I return to work. . .right now, I can't even imagine it's possible to make cards when I return to work. I can't even squeeze in time to make cards when I'm not working so how will it be possible when I am.

I still need to wash the laundry and clean this room up. I guess I won't make any cards today. I wonder. . .when a person gets older, does time seem to go by faster? I wish it would slow down a little. . .there's too many things in life to enjoy.

Until later. . .

No comments: