This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year from Disneyland

Here I am at Disneyland! Just taking a break from all the fun rides. We'll be heading out to dinner in 15 minutes but I just had to blog before we leave.

We rode the California Scream, the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, and Maliboomer! It was fun! It's great because the lines were really short. The longest wait was only 20 minutes. The last time we were here during the summer, the wait for each ride was 1 to 2 hours.

Before dinner, we're heading down to watch the "Christmas Fantasy" Parade. I'll take a few pictures tonight and post them before I go to bed.
Here is a picture of my daughter at "Small World"

As an update. . .we didn't have a chance to see the Christmas Fantasy Parade. . .it was sooooooo CROWDED. I kid you not. We'll try again tomorrow night. . .we'll head down to Disneyland earlier this time and save ourselves a spot.

Until later. ..

No comments: