This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to my readers. Wow, in 20 minutes Christmas will be over. What am I doing blogging? Well, we had a busy day with Christmas stuff and this is my way of relaxing. I make cards to wind down and blogging also sometimes help me to relax and reflect on my day.

I'm now looking ahead to New Years! We're heading to Disneyland for New Years! I can't wait. . .it'll be fun.

As a closing. . .I would like to thank God for the wonderful life I have. I believe that someone is watching over me and feel very fortunate. Sometimes I may not be grateful and feel that I want more or need more out of life but at the end of the day, I have to admit I am extremely blessed.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I hope your New Year will be filled with many blessings, prosperity, and most of all . . .peace and happiness.

Merry Christmas!

Goodnight. . .until later.

No comments: