This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, December 12, 2006

New Website

I'm planning to create a Stampin' Up! website as well maintain the Stampin Up blog on this blog site. If it's too much work, I'll probably just add a link to this site and blog on the other website. I will continue to keep this blog for other rubber stamping information.

Anyway, I have fun posting these blogs. It keeps me entertained considering I have a tendency to get bored rather quickly.

The other website will be my own domain and right now it's under construction. Once I've created the template, I'll add the link to this blog.

I like this blog site because it's very EASY to maintain.

Until later. . .

No comments: