This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, December 29, 2006

Primavera

Hero Arts carry a great line of rubber stamps. The image of this card is called Primavera by Hero Arts. All the images are on one stamp sort of like a collage.

I sponged various colors using Pastel Kaleidacolor to white glossy cardstock. Using the same ink pad, I inked the rubber stamp and stamped over the inked background.

I enhanced the flower and the swirl images by adding glitter.

I used Stampin Up Ticket Corner punch to punch the corners on two different colored mats (pink and blue) and layered the image.

The sentiment was created using Stampin Up Small Script and punched with an oval punch. I then matted it on to pink cardstock. I cut around the oval shaped sentiment using scalloped scissors.

The background. . .although not the greatest. . .is scrapbook paper by DCWV. I used 5/8" ornandy ribbon to embellish the card.

This was a quick and simple card that can be done in 15 minutes.

Until later. . .

No comments: