This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Stampin Up Loads of Love stamp set

I really love this Stampin Up stamp set. I made several cards yesterday using this set. I distressed all of them because lately, I've been loving the distressed look. I made a few cards not posted on this site but decided not to post them all because it'll get too redundant.











The flap of the truck opens up to reveal a hidden message as shown in the picture. This was an easy way to create a hidden message.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this set and what youve done with them. Im about to buy this set too.