This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, December 29, 2006

Subscription works

Fabulous! My subscription feature I added to this blog site actually works. I received an email today with my post updates. The only thing I don't like about it is that it sends the heading of my blog along with the updates so I receive the big banner at the top of my blog. I'm not sure how to correct it without removing my heading which I really like.

I guess it's okay. I don't think I'll have a lot of subscribers anyway.

Until later. . .

No comments: