This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Daily Special for Tuesday will be blogged tomorrow

Today's daily special is the "Technique Challenge". Today's technique is "Polished Stone" but you're wondering why no picture. . .well, I was gone for most of the day so I wasn't able to finish the card until this evening. I want to take a good picture of the card because of the pretty detail to the marble effect. I want to take the picture in natural light because the flash distorts the color . . .unfortunately, it's already dark and I can't take the picture until tomorrow. For this reason, I'll post the technique on tomorrow's post.

No comments: