This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Easter Cards

I know Easter is a few months away but I decided to work on a few Easter cards mainly because I really like this stamp image. Personally, I believe it's a good idea to start working on holiday cards a few months in advance so you don't feel overwhelmed and rushed. When you're not rushed, I believe it's easier to be creative.


Anyway, here are two Easter cards that I made today.

Both cards were basically made using the same materials but with a different layout.




Stamps: Stamps Happen, Inc. Butterbean with Carrots, sentiment: Hero Arts Easter Greetings Ink: Stazon jet black, markers, and pastelsPaper: (1st card)White glossy cardstock, Chocolate Brown, DCWV Olive, and Stampin Up Pretty in Pink, DCWV scrapbook paper ; (2nd card) White glossy cardstock, Stampin Up Bordering Blue and light lavender, DCWV scrapbook paper
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon, satin ribbon, eyelets, brads, corner punch.

Until later. . .

No comments: