This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, January 26, 2007

Featured Blogger of the Week - Inkventive Expressions

I found a great blog site to feature this week. The site name is INKventive Expressions. I have chosen this blog site as my "Featured Blogger of the Week" Similar to Allison's Stampin When I Can blog site, Cori's INKventive Expressions blog site is filled with great card ideas. She blogs regularly - more so than I do, can you believe it and post tutorials as well! My "Featured Blogger of the Week" is located above my post and is a fixed category. It will remain up for a week and will later move to the right of my blog site under the category "Featured Bloggers" so that you can visit the featured bloggers at anytime thereafter.

No comments: