This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, January 13, 2007

Friday Clean Craftroom Day

Friday is my craft room clean up day. The first thing I do in the morning is straighten out my craft room, reorganize the room a little and put things where they belong. It's a good idea to clean up at the end of each day but at least once a week designate a day week to do a thorough cleaning. It's not necessary to rearrange or completely reorganize the room but it's a good idea to vacuum, straighten out and just refresh the room so it feels good to be in it.


After cleaning I did make a few cards. Here are a few of them:



Until later. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting story as for me. It would be great to read a bit more about this matter. The only thing that blog needs is a few pictures of any gizmos.

Katherine Kripke
cheap cell phone jammer