This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hey, My blog is #1 on the Top Listed Stamping Sites

Silliness because I'm not sure how my blog is #1 because I have far less visitors to my blog than the countless other blogs out there! But, it's nice that it's rated #1. Ha! I was number 89 a week ago when I first signed up for that list. My other blog Stampin Up Inspirations is #3 today.

It's great that someone is reading my blogs. When I first started my blogs, I, honestly, believed that no one was going to read them. It's just a great outlet to keep me focused and it's an added bonus that there are people reading them. Thank y'all for taking the time to look through my blogs. I hope it's interesting enough that you'll continue to read them. I'll try to keep the topics interesting!

Until later. . . .

No comments: