This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, January 14, 2007

Holy Cow - Check Out This Person's Craft Room

I've, from time to time, felt guilty about all the stuff I have. I look at the mess in my craftroom and I'm beginning to wonder if I have a problem. My husband tolerates it and don't necessarily discourage my excessive need to collect as many stamps and accessories I could possibly afford Nonetheless, at times, he will comment that I couldn't possibly use all the stuff I already have. The conversation came up because I mentioned to him that I need to stop by Joann's today because there's a half off sale on a bunch of items I want and I don't want to pass up the opportunity.

Anyway, looking through another person's blog, she posted a blog about another person's stamp room and I took a look at it and HOLY COW - this lady's mad. Take a look at the picture gallery of her stamp room and you'll see what I mean. Click here

See what I mean. . . she's obsessive and I'm okay. Ha!

Isn't it funny that when we're feeling a little guilty or bad about our own behavior, we have the tendency to compare ourselves to others and rationalize that we're actually okay or not so bad. I emailed the gallery to my husband so he can take a look at it and he was like "WOW". He then said. . ."well, just because a person murders multiple people and you've killed only one person, it don't make you less of a murderer". Hmmmph! He's right but pleeeeeease, it's not the same thing. Here I am rationalizing again.

I don't care. . .I'm heading to Joann's today anyway. I'm, actually, feeling okay about it after looking at this other lady's craft room.

Heading to Joann's now. . .until later!

No comments: