This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, January 27, 2007

Look At Phoenix. . .He Looks Like A Bear

Look at my dog Phoenix, he looks like a bear. I don't normally post anythng personal but I couldn't resist. I had to post a picture of my dog.

I gave him a bath this evening and it took my daughter and I over an hour to blow dry his hair. Can you believe it? But. . .it was all worth it. He looks so cute now.

He needs a haircut but it's been really cold lately and we felt that he needed his coat for a little while longer. Phoenix is a Bischon but we don't like the helmet head look that most Bischons have. We prefer him fluffy. . .like a fat bear.


No comments: