This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sometimes Brands Don't Count

Yes, sometimes the brand of stamps that you stamp with don't matter as long as the image is pretty, why not?

The floral image is a stamp by StampCraft and the sentiment "cherish" was an unmounted stamp that I mounted on a block myself. I don't even know who makes it.

Short Instructions

I stamped the floral image on glossy cardstock then colored in with pastels by rubbing it using a q-tip. I colored the little flowers with markers. I matted the image then mounted it on to the background using foam tape.

The tab to the left was created with Stampin' Up "Word Window Punch" and I added a brad to embellish it.

The background is scrapbook paper by DCWV. I buy the stack value packs that are usually on sale at Joann. It's more cost effective to buy them in bulk.

I stamped the "cherish" with Stampin' Up' s Eggplant envy, punched it with an oval punch, mat it on an eggplant colored cardstock, then cut it out with scallop scissors.

I punched two holes to the sides of the sentiment and looped a ribbon through.
Here is another card using the same floral stamp.


No comments: