This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, January 21, 2007

Stampedia - Cool Rubber Stamping Website - Check It Out!!

Wow this is such a cool site. It's called Stampedia. Very useful site for rubber stampers. It contains definitions, tips, and tutorials of every aspect of rubber stamping. I think I'm going to start another new feature to my site. If I find a good web site, I'm going to share it and add it as a link, similar to my "Featured Blogger of the Week". I'll call it "Featured Website of the Week" and it will be headlined at the top of my blog and when the week is over it will be added as a link category to the right sidebar of my blog.

You must check out this website. It's a great compilation of tips, tutorials, definitions, examples, templates, etc. linked from various websites. Amazing! One of the best I've seen so far!

My post title also links to this website! Tell me what you think of it!

Until later. . .

No comments: