This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Why Do I Have Two Blog Sites?

Someone asked me why I had two blog sites. . . .well, I actually started off with only one - this one but I become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. . .again. . . in December. I was previously an active demonstrator but became inactive when I moved from Hawaii to California. I didn't feel ready to start up again until December and now, I'm having a blast.

I made the decision to create another blog site that concentrated on Stampin Up only. The other blog site "Stampin Inspirations" is the blog site I would give out to my Stampin Up customers. I want the focus to be on Stampin Up so customers and others can see cards and projects created with their products alone. My Stampin Inspirations blog site is sort of a teaching tool for customers. If you like Stampin Up products. . .take a peek at that site, there's tutorials, projects, and cards that are unrelated to this blog site.

I do have other stamps besides Stampin Up and really like many of them. There's also a lot of flexibility using other products so I kept this blog site for my other stuff! I love all brands of rubber stamps and products and just because I'm now a demonstrator, it doesn't mean I need to give them up - just not mix them together! I mean it would be very difficult to sell a product by Stampin Up if a customer sees a card I made with another brand and prefers that product or rubber stamp.

Anyway. . .just an FYI for those who wondered why I'm maintaining two sites.

Until later. . .

No comments: