This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, February 09, 2007

Daily Special - Technique Day - Lumiere and Classic Ink

I did a tutorial on Lumiere and Classic Ink on my "Stampin Inspirations" blog site. I wanted to share it with this site. I'll make a card to post on this blog site that showcases this technique. It's a really fun technique and actually very, very simple. I believe you'll love the results.

Click Here to be linked to my Stampin Inspirations site and the tutorial.

Until later. . .

No comments: