This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Daily Special - Technique Day - Rock and Rolling

Today's Daily Special is Technique Day. The "Rock and Rolling" technique is a very simple technique and isn't new but because I used this technique on the card I created, I wanted to share it with those who are unfamiliar with this technique. This technique shades the edge of solid images as demonstrated by the flower image on the card I created to the right.

Click Here for the Tutorial

You may also click on the title of this post to be linked to the tutorial.


Until later . . .have fun stamping!


Oh. . .by the way. . .I feel much better now. . just a bit stuffy but I no longer have the post-nasal drip that was driving me crazy for the last four days.


3 comments:

Deborah said...

Great card. It's good composition.

Allison Rankin said...

I love this and with dollar stamps even!

michelle sturgeon said...

Beautiful card!