This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, February 02, 2007

Last Day for the Blog Candy Survey

One more day and I'll announce the winner of the Blog Candy. You still have time to fill out the survey and be eligible to win a "Valentines Goodie Packet" filled with handmade items, card/scrapbook embellishments, rubber stamp, ribbon, and other fun items! Click Here for the "Tell Me About Yourself" questionnaire!

For those who responded, wow, it was great getting to know you folks. Many of you have a lot in common with me and other stampers who responded! Your kind words about my blog site really makes me feel good about the effort I put into making it enjoyable to read and look through. I really want what I post to be helpful and encourages you to try new techniques and projects.

Considering the length of the questionnaire, the amount of people responded was awesome. I received over 50 responses. Many of you emailed your responses which is helpful because I won't need to figure out how to inform you if you win the drawing tomorrow.

For those who used the comment button and don't have a blog site, please check back if you are the winner and if you won, please email me with your address. For the email responders, I will let you know via email. Check my post tomorrow to see if you won! I will also post the picture of the "blog candy"! I didn't post it because I wanted it to be a surprise! I think you'll like what you'll receive!

Until later. . .

No comments: