This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Penny Black Hedgehog - Stampin Up Crystal Effects

I made a few cards today. . .I'm so proud of myself!! I've been sort of slow on making cards the last few days because I lacked motivation and I've been so busy doing other things. So. . .to make a few cards really makes me feel I'm back to my old self.

I don't know if you can see it but the apples on this card is shiny. To create this shiny effect, I used Stampin' Up Crystal Effects. It's pretty much a glue that dries clear and give your images a dimensional or raised shiny appearnce to enhance your stamped images. I love using this medium to dress up my cards. Other brands that carry a similar dimensional glue is Inkidinkado "Glossy Accents", Aileene's "Paper Gloss", and Judikin's "Dazzling Diamonds".

Card details:

Stamp: Penny Black Bushel of Smiles, Anna Griffith sentiment stamp
Paper: Stampin Up Green Galore, Positively Pink, White Glossy Cardstock, DCWV Scrapbook Paper
Ink: Stazon jet black, Stampin Up Markers and Pastels
Accessories: Swirl Clip, Making Memories Ribbon

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

He's so cute...love the stamp on this bright and happy card.