This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, February 10, 2007

Random Card Again

Another random card I made. I'm really into coloring with pencils right now. I'm having fun with it. My mineral spirits (better known as Gamsol) came in to day and I've been having fun coloring with it. Gamsol is brand of mineral spirits. The bear on this card was colored without using mineral spirits. I'll be doing a tutorial on Gamsol (mineral spirits) and colored pencils sometime this coming week.

This card layout is one of my favorites because it's simple and it usually fits most stamp designs.

I haven't been feeling very creative lately. I guess I've been lazy and very uninspired. When I am feeling this way, I usually don't create anything new. . .just variations of cards that I've made in the past. I rarely ever make bundled sets of cards. I should because it's faster and easier and I can store the card for future use.

Anyway, it's really late and I can barely keep my eyes open right now. Maybe, hopefully, tomorrow I'll be inspired to create something different.

Until later. . .

No comments: