This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Thursday, February 01, 2007

Random Card for Today


Just a card I made last night. It's a simple card but lots of coloring. When I'm in the mood I don't mind coloring detailed images but I can only do so many of them at a time. After awhile, it can be a pain to color the image.


I wanted to keep the card simple - very minimal background design and embellishments because of the already busy image.
Card details:

Stamp: Stampin Up but don't know the name of the set, Stipled Plaid
Paper: Stampin Up Rose Romance, Sage Shadow, White Glossy cardstock
Ink: Stazon jet black, Red Rose, markers, pastel, blender pen
Accessories: Making Memories ribbon, organdy ribbon, scalloped scissors, swirl clip, 1 inch circle punch
Until later. . .

No comments: