This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, February 10, 2007

Random Cards - Fat Cat is Back

Fat cat is back. I made a few cards of this fat cat by Penny Black. I really love Penny Black rubber stamps. The stamp designs are very cute and their most popular stamps are the cats and hedgehogs.





I rubber stamped the hearts and mounted them with foam tape and enhanced them with Stampin Up Crystal Effects. Crystal Effects gives your images that extra shine and 3D appearance.

With the second card. . .I did not know how to use the metal embellishment. There were four holes and could not figure out why. I figured I was suppose attach more metal embellishments to it. . .anyway, however way I was suppose to use them, I think it turned out okay. Hopefully, I'll come across a scrapbook page or card that have an example of how to use these type of embellishments and one day put them together correctly.

Until later. . .

No comments: