This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'll Announce the Winner Today

'm sorry I didn't announce the winner for the Blog Candy yesterday as promised. I had a bad day yesterday from this cold I have. I'll have my daughter pull the winner out of a hat and I'll take pictures of the process. I will then send the winner an email to let the person know they won. I will post an announcement on my blog that I sent the winner an email.

My daughter is still sleeping so when she gets up, we'll pull the the winner.

2 comments:

doverdi said...

So sorry you haven't been feeling better. I do hope that you get over your cold soon. Take care of yourself.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Ditto what doverdi said...I hope you are back to feeling good again soon, Maria.