This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, March 03, 2007

Random Card - Fiskars Clear Stamps - Girlfriend

The stamps that I used to create this card was from the Fiskars clear stamp "Girlfriends" set. I like this set because I've been looking for stamps that I could create cards specifically for my girlfriends. I love drinking coffee, especially Starbuck's Caramel Frappuccino and this card is so fitting to send to myself. Ha!

I'm not sure if you've noticed by I have a tendency to use bright spring colors when creating cards and I really wanted to step away from it and do something different.

I'm not sure if I like the color combo but maybe it's t because it's not the bright and happy colors that I am accustomed to using.

See the previous post on my review of the Fiskars Clear Stamps.

No comments: