This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, April 09, 2007

Daily Special - Another Featured Stamp - Penny Black Stamp

Do you like busy cards? Not that this card is really busy but there's this stamper on SCS that makes very busy cards and her cards are beautiful.

I have difficulties with very simple cards and very busy cards. I really love both ends of the spectrum when I look at other stamper's cards but I can't seem to do a good job my self.

It takes talent to make a simple card stunning and a very busy card non-distracting or messy looking.

Anyway, this is another featured stamp for today. It's a stamp by Penny Black called "Absolutely Silly About You". Like House Mouse stamps, I love Fat Cats. I think they're the cutest.

To give the hearts a 3D effect, I applied Crystal Effects on them.

Card Detail:

Stamp: Penny Black "Absolutely Silly About You", Hero Arts sentiment stamp
Paper: Rose red, Stampin Up Pretty in Pink, Scrapbook Paper (unknown),
Ink: Pastels on glossy cardstock, markers
Accessories: Stampin Up "Round Tab Punch", Michael's ribbon, Colorbox metal embellisgment, Hemp cord, Stampin Up Crystal Effects.




No comments: