This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, April 27, 2007

Daily Special - Anything But Cards - Pocketbook Box


**UPDATE***
I made another box like this one on my Stampin Inspirations Blog Site using Stampin Up stamps to decorate the box. Check it out!

Yuck I hate how the picture came out under artificial light. It looks better in natural light but well, it's 8:40 in the evening and no sunlight in sight.

Today's Daily Special is "Anything But Cards". I haven't made a non-card project for a while now so I decided it would be a good time to do it.

This is a "Pocketbook Box" in the case you're wondering what it is. I bought a box template at Target yesterday. They had a bunch of them and they were fairly reasonably priced - $3.99 - not bad. The templates are made by Paper Bouquet and the "Pocketbook Boxes" came with two templates - one box is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and the other is 3 1/4 x 3 1/2.

Did you know that the "frilly" bead thing was something I bought 3 years ago - again, like always because they were on sale and they were pretty. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them but it didn't matter at the time. Well. . . I finally found a project that I could actually use it for. It's a good thing despite my disorganization, I still know where most of my stuff are stored.

Anyway, below is a picture of the box template I bought. Sorry about the bad photo.




Anyway, back to creating! Maybe if I remain focused, I can finish up one more project before I go to bed.

Until later. . .

No comments: