This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, April 09, 2007

Daily Special - Featured Stamp - House Mouse Stamp by Stampabilities

It's spring time but summer is right around the corner. I have a feeling it'll be a very hot summer. I'll probably be like the mice on the card. . .laying on ice. House Mouse stamps are large. . .some of the stamp images can basically cover up the whole card. Not much you can do as far as layout. This image wasn't too large so I was still able to do a sketch.

You can't see the edge of the bottom of the card but it's scalloped and I added dots with a gel pen. I colored the image with pastels on to glossy card stock then outlined the image outline with markers. To embellish the image I added Stickle Glitter to the center of the flowers.

The stamp is by Stampabilities - House Mouse Design - Beach Cooler. I love this stamp. Actually, I love all of the House Mouse stamps!

No comments: