This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, April 20, 2007

Daily Special - Featured Stamps - Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps

Today's Daily Special is to showcase a "Featured Stamp", in this case a brand of stamps. A few weeks ago, I came across a bunch of clear stamps at JoAnn in the $1 racks. The stamps were by Autumn Leaves and I thought they were just some obscure stamp company.

Last week, I went over to Target and I saw sets of Autumn Leaves clear stamps and realized the stamp designs were beautiful and reasonably priced. I then looked through the internet and realized that Autumn Leaves have a whole line of rubber stamps and scrapbook papers and embellishments.

The Autumn Leaves stamp designs tend to be more on the "doodle" type of designs and I absolutely LOVE them! I want to buy all their sets! Seriously, I do. Unfortunately, I sort of splurged on so many other stuff the past few days and I need to wait a bit before I can buy the stamps. Check out Autumn Leaves online and you'll see that their stamp designs are very "in". Doodle designs are quite popular right now.

I bought 2 sets of stamps at Target (shown above) and they were $9.99 each. I mean for the design of stamps and the amount of stamps in each set, WOW. . .that's a deal! I'll be making a few cards in the next few days using the stamps that I recently purchased.







No comments: