This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Have a New Header People!! Yay!!

Hey look. . .I've got a new header. I know, I know, it's a little HUGE but I can't seem to make it smaller. I took a picture of a scrapbook paper and edited the text using a photo editing program. I'll keep it for now. Did you know that this is my 3rd header that I've created. It's like making cards. . .I keep wanting to making new ones.

Now on to Stampin Inspirations. . .I have a new header for that one too.

Tell me what you think. . .

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I like the banner but I think it should read Cards, not card.