This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, April 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged. . . .

Well, I've been tagged and I posted it on the wrong blog site. I post it on my Stampin Inspirations site, but the tag is linked to this blog site. . I was tagged by Allison at Stampin When I Can. This one is fun, so I'll play.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven facts, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Since I post the tag in the wrong blog site I'll do another 7 facts. Check out Stampin Inspirations for the other 7 facts/habits about me.

Here are my 7 random facts/habits about me:

****When I started my clinical rotation with cancer patients while I was a nursing student, I began to develop a fear that I may have cancer too. I began to obsessively check my neck for lymph node swelling because many patients who had cancer first noted something was wrong when they found a lump in their neck. I, from time to time, still check for lymph node swelling but I no longer do it obsessively.

****When I was 7 years old, I first watched my first "Vampire" movie. Scared me beyond belief. Because of this movie, I can't sleep without my neck covered with my blanket. It can be a 100 degrees and I will cover my upper body especially my neck but the rest of my body don't need to be covered. I no longer am afraid of "Vampires" but it's become a habit of sleeping with a blanket covering my neck.

****I'll turn on the TV while I'm rubber stamping. I don't necessarily watch the shows on TV, I just like the noise.

****I love to eat the fatty parts of steak and the skin of chicken. My husband and kids skim off their portion and give it to me. They think I'm gross.

****I've bought rubber stamping and scrapbooking items from 3 years ago and still have not used them. I'll buy something and place them in a box or drawer then forget about them. I will buy them again not realizing I already bought them.

****My favorite band is 30 Seconds to Mars and I have a crush on Jared Leto. I think he is an awesome singer and actor.


****I'm originally from Hawaii but now live in California. I miss the yummy ethnic cuisines in Hawaii. I mean. . .I really miss it and so does my kids. Sometimes we'll discuss missing the food there like we're talking about missing a person or loved one.

Now it's my turn to tag someone. I chose these bloggers randomly. They are readers that left a comment on this blog site or my Stampin Inspirations blog site:

The Stamping Stamper
Stamping the Details
KathysKreation
Artfully Ila
Erin K Creations
Continuing To Create
Corner of Enchantment

Okay gals, it your turn. . .

Until later. . .

No comments: