This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, April 15, 2007

Random Card - Another Dolly Mama Stamp

Just another Dolly Mama card. I have 3 Dolly Mama stamps. This one is another funny one. Dolly Mama is a bit grumpy as you can see . . .I know exactly how she feels sometimes. You can't see it but her purse says "put your big girl panties on and deal with it!". I decided to add the "wake me when it's over" sentiment to match Dolly Mama's grumpy attitude.

It's hard to find wacky, humorous rubber stamps and harder to find sentiments that match the wacky images. Luckily, I had a sentiment stamp that matched the Dolly Mama stamp.

Sometimes the rubber stamps out on the market are limited to flowers, cutesy type stamps or artsy-fartsy sort of stamps. I like the idea of making wacky cards sometimes. It's nice to receive a card and be able to laugh when you receive it.

Card details:
Stamps: Stamps Happen Big Girl Panties, California Rubber Stamp Co - Wake me
Paper: Red, white and black cardstock, DCWV scrapbook paper
Ink: Prismacolor pencils with gamsol and markers
Accessories: JoAnn Essentials pewter brad, Stampin Up Horizontal Slot punch, Dashes Dots & Checks Ribbon, Crystal Effects



No comments: