This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tutorial on a Fun Shaker Card on my Stampin Inspirations Blog Site

I did a tutorial on a "Fun Shaker Card"on my Stampin Inspirations Blog Site so go check it out. If I have the time, I'll create a sample for this blog site and link the tutorial.

Thank you for all your comments on my "just wondering if anybody reads my blog" post. There's times when I don't feel like writing anything but I sometimes feel I have to add a commentary to accommodate my pictures and sketches. It's more to fill up space, I suppose.

There's days when I just feel like writing about whatever that's going on in my life and that's more for my personal motivation . . .like a diary but I always feel I have to explain how I created the card for every post. Most of the time, the pictures are self-explanatory but I'll write about it anyway.

For those who read my posts, thank you for your interest. I'll continue to write how I created the cards and the materials used but there's days when I'll just give a brief commentary. If you have any questions, I welcome any questions you have. Just email me and I'll answer your question as best I can.

Now back to making cards. See y'all later. . .

No comments: