This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #7 - Guest Stamper - Allison

Hey Everyone! Whoohoo!! Check out Allison's submission! Wow, she did a spectacular job on with her card. She decided to use a sketch that I posted way back in March. I love the colors she used to create her card. She used a Bella stamp as her main image. I still have not bought the Bella stamps. . .I will soon after I use some of the many other stamps that I already have. I'm terrible at buying a lot of stamps and don't have the time to actually use all of them. I need to cut that bad habit out.

Anyway. . .back to Allison. . .for those who don't know Allison and her blog site. . .well, you're definitely out of the blog world loop. . .Allison's "Stampin When I can" is the one stop place for all rubber stamping and card making blogs. . .she links on a daily basis tutorials, blog candies, challenges of other bloggers so you don't have to look all over the place for them. She also has her own lovely creations for you to look at so if you haven't come across her blog site yet, be sure to visit her site and you'll see why her blog site is so popular. Her blog site was also my "Featured Stamper of the Week" and the link is located on my sidebar.

Thank you Allison for your participation!

If you're interested in participating in my blog candy. . .you still have time. Click Here for the details.

No comments: