This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #8 - Guest Stamper - Jen

Hey, Hey, Everyone! Wow, check out what Jen made! They are absolutely without a doubt adorable and that's an understatement. I love the pink and green colors . . .by the way happen to be my favorite color combo. . .and my goodness that dog is so cute. Be sure t scroll down to view the rest of Jen's creation.

Jen did a fabulous job on the Tote-ally tote. . .she even added her own twist to the handles.. That's what I call creative.

Jen is a blogget as well. . .her blog site is called "Pieces of Me" and she's been one of my "Featured Blogger of the Week". . .her link is also located at my sidebar.

Jen is from Hawaii like me although I've never met her. . .we met through visiting each other's blog site. Where was she when I was living in Hawaii? Anyway. . .back to her blog site. She has a lot of things going on there. . .wonderful creations such as this tote, lovely cards, projects, and like me, she has a lot of tutorials for you to look through and perhaps create yourself. She also has swaps and challenges for you to participate in. Be sure to drop by her blog site and say "hello".

If you are interested in creating this tote yourself. . .Click Here for the tutorial.

If you are interested in participating in the blog candy. . .Click Here for the details. Time is running out. . .last day for submission is tomorrow!









4 comments:

Sonya said...

WOW! What isnt their to like about this tote set! the colors are the best and the overall design is just so amazing! Awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Puts my totes to shame for sure! Beautiful colors and love the handles!!! Don't you just love that tab punch????

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love this! Cannot wait to make one!

JanisLU

giulyana said...

Wow...love this card...super.
I make 3d card's.