This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, May 11, 2007

Daily Special - Anything But Cards - Shaped Box Tutorial

Click Here for the Tutorial

Have you ever tried to apply scrapbook paper or a lining around a round or shaped container and it would turn out lumpy and gathered all over the place? Well . . .believe me, I have and Icould not figure out how to apply it without that happening. It would turn out so ugly that I had given up trying.

Well. . .after viewing a video on a craft tool I recently bought. . .well, I've discovered THE SECRET . .I'm sure this is old stuff for you but for me, it was like "wow, that is how they do it". I tried it out and was utterly suprised by how simple the process was. I was like. . .why didn't anyone ever tell me this is how to do it! Sheesh. . .I could have saved myself a lot of wasted scrapbook paper and boxes. So. . . .to save those of you with the same problem. . .I created a tutorial for those who are as clueless as I was.

Anyway. . .the box pictured is a medium size box. . .about 7 inch in diameter. I didn't decorate it too heavily because I thought the bead things were sufficient as decoration. I didn't decorate the top as well because I wanted to be able to stack boxes.

Check out the tutorial and discover the SECRET. Ha!



1 comment:

kathy said...

you are so talented