This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, May 27, 2007

Daily Special - Featured Stamp - Angel Company Stamps

I did create a few cards today. The stamps used for these cards were from the Angel Company. I think the stamps are really cute but don't you think the lady looks a little bit like a drag queen? Haha!

If you want details on the card, email me. . .

Don't forget to scroll down and check out my guest stampers who are participating in my blog candy. . .check out their beautiful card.

Wanna participate in the blog candy. . .Click here for the details













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know I like those Angel stamp sets. They do have some neat ones. I love the Stampin' Up, but those unmounted ones are great. You did a great job with your cards -- I agree the woman does look like a "drag queen". Ha!!! The artists that Angel company has do leave a lot to be desired on some of the designes -- have you looked at their book? I understand they are going to go to a six month book -- kind of like the way Close to My Heart does their catalogs. Love this blog -- you are truly blessed by God with such a talent -- I'm a lot like you, need instant gratification and get board easily -- during the summer I don't stamp at all cause we're in Michigan, but it's fun to gather ideas and I sure do order enough to last me all winter -- God bless you, Maria -- you're blessed with beauty and talent. God bless America. hugs, Sylvia --