This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, May 07, 2007

Daily Special - Sketch Challenges - April Sketch Challenges

It's that time again. Today's daily special is April's Sketch Challenges. For those of you who don't know what sketches are. . .well, they're basically card layouts. The majority of the cards I post are accompanied by a layout, otherwise, known as sketches. The sketches help you design your card without having to think of where to place your images and embellishments. Each month I compile all the sketches and cards I made with those sketches.

Click Here for April Sketch Challenges
Click Here for March Sketch Challenges
Click Here for Jan/Feb Sketch Challenges

By the way. . .if you've visited my blog site in the past. . .you'll know that I'm a big fan of 30 Seconds to Mars (aka Jared Leto's band) and at the top area of my blog, I included videos from YouTube of live concerts of 30 Seconds to Mars. I know. . .you're not into alternative music (rock/emo) but if you are curious click on the picture (there's 4 of them) and take a look at the videos and listen to music while you browse through my blog. If you are into easy music type of music, just as a warning. . .this type of music is NOT for you. Haha! I just don't want you to be shocked by the screamo music. You can stop playing the video by simply clicking on the button above the video. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

OMGOSH, Maria, not only was I happy to see you have those sketches archived and ready for me to link on my blog (and talk about how cool the way you have them, the card next to the sketch), BUT then my eyes drift over to the right and I AM THE FEATURED BLOGGER OF THE WEEK! What an honor! Thank you so much for all your kind words. It's praise like that that keeps me runnin' my blog mouth, girlfriend. I had to make a copy, I might never hear such lovely words again! LOL You rock!

hugs a plenty,
Aimeslee