This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, May 19, 2007

Daily Special - Technique Day - Metallic Vellum Blossoms Tutorial

Hey Everyone. . .stop by my Stampin Inpsirations Blog site. I have a tutorial on that blog site on a technique I call "Metallic Vellum Blossoms". If I have the time, I'll create a sample on this blog site using a non-Stampin Up stamp but in the meantime, go check it out. I think you'll like it!!

I'm in the middle of cleaning my messy, messy room! I'll post something on this blog site, once I get my room cleaned up!

Hope y'all have a great day!

30 Seconds to Mars concert tomorrow! Whoohoo!

Until later. . .

No comments: