This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, May 09, 2007

RAK from Ilene - the Blog Winner from the last last Blog Candy



Look what Ilene sent me. . .she sent me a "Thank you" card for the Blog Candy she received. She won the last, last blog. . .not the latest blog but the one previous to that. I believe it was the "subscription" blog candy.



Thank you Ilene . . .it was very sweet of you and I really appreciate the great card! It's a very lovely card!! I love it.

No comments: