This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Random Cards - More Quickie Cards


I stamped the piggie image on to a beige tag then colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils then outlined or highlighted it with pink opaque gel pen. Nothing much to this card. . .it's a 15 minute card. The stamp is by "Penny Black" and the paper is by DCWV.


Honestly, I don't like this card. First of all, I didn't have a sentiment to go with the image. Secondly, I colored the image with a bright funky color combo but when I put the cards together, I didn't like the colors together but there was no turning back. The stamp image of the girl is by the "Angel Company" and the sentiment is a Michael's $1 stamp. The paper is by DCWV.









No comments: