This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Random Cards - A Whole Load of Quickie Cards

Just a bunch of cards I made using the "Angel Company" stamps! I thought they were really funny. The first one says "Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most". I used pretty much the same materials for the card below.

I call these quickie cards because when I made them I sort of just slapped the layout together. After making so many cards, laying out the design no longer is a time consuming thing. I don't sketch first then create the card. All my sketches are created after I put the card together so the sketches are CASE'd from my cards. The layouts are a random process most of the time.

Here are super quickie cards I made. . .it took about 15 minutes to make them. I think cutting the edge with shaper scissors can make a simple card look like it took more effort to make.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your simple cards Maria! I may just take some time when I get some...lol...to use some of your sketches. Your sketches are great!~Gabby